a1- nơi đong đầy tình bạn
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

a1- nơi đong đầy tình bạn

good

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

word formation2

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 164
Đến từ : TÂY NINH

word formation2 Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: word formation2   word formation2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:05 am

WORD FORMATION

1. Women are...............into buying useless products as they fear they are unattractive without them (mail).

2. Ken was.....................for the championships after they discovered he had been taking drugs (qualify).

3. The inconvenience of going on adiet is.....................by the benefit (weigh).

4. Indian food’s too spicy for my.................. (like).

5. Air , food and water are........................to life. (dispense).

6. Chocolate cake’s an.................. (resist) temptation for sombody who’s got a sweet tooth.

7. I am feeling..................... and could do with a holiday (run).

8. Solar energy , air and water are usually called............... resources because there is............... supply of them. (new) (limit).

9. She still remembered being.................. by her stepmother. (treat).

10. He is............ for his.................. activities than for his business in the steel industry (know) (charity).

11. Computer is.................. one of the most amazing inventions of the twentieth century.(doubt)

12. Boring or.................. jobs can be done quickly by one small computer.(time)

13. The number of those who learn English as a foreign language has been increasing that it has............... that of any other.(number)

14. Traveling abroad and going to............... places has always been very appealing. (far)

15. Being to strang places not only..................... my knowledge but also changed my............... as well. (wide) (view).

16. Only a few people interviewed prefer being looked after to going on a.................. holiday (cater).

17. Her parents were very.................. because she was out so late that night (occupy).

18. The hospital has strict rules about.................. (visit).

19. The house benefits from a.................. spacious kitchen.(deceive).

20. They.................. their aims with disarming............... (line) (frank).

21. The............... of this law can be very.................. (force) (problem).

22. Staying healthy means eating a..................... diet(balance).

23. The speech is too......................Just keep it short and sweet. (long).

24. You should get advice from..................... person on your problem , just to make an.................. idea. (interest) (object).

25. For most of us over-working or........................ in domestic problems leads to a felling of..................... (involve) (exhaust).

26. There is no point in buying a..................... tent unless you’re planning to camp in these conditions. (mountain)

27. Road blocks by police and prison staff.................. that no.................. would get through (sure) (escape)

28. Those who oppose the..................... of drugs feel that............... would be a surrender in a drug war (legal) (crime).

29. The young Beethoven’s ability won him the............... of the leading............... musical figures. (admire) (contemp)

30. Jimmy is very..................... and not very.................. (organise) (business).

31. I am dong the cleaning today.Can you give me a bottle of..................... from the supermarket? (infect)

32. Administrators..................... the testing of students to place them in the appropriate classes.(see)

33. Lack of essential minerals can cause.................. in............... children (form) (born).

34. She has made up her mind; she is..................... about her career (mind)

35. Kevin is.................. the best student in class. (consist)

36. His investigation.................. focused on every possible detail (pain).

37. The report on the state of local waterways was.................., with no detail being left out. (exhaust)

38. He gave me his personal.................. that his draft would be ready by Friday(sure)

39. Pete was an infamous..................... , well-known foas a bank robber. (law)

40. He was........................ modest about his achievements nad said he does not deserve such high cmpliment (character).

41. It seems to be a.................. conclusion that David will win the gold medal(go)

42. They..................... the details of the company’s plan from him (hold).

43. The chairman complained that they were taking up too much time in discussing..................... (trivial).

44. Crows are mong the wariest and most..................... of birds. (trap)

45 ...................... is a disorder resulting from too little food , food lacking in the prober nutrients. (nutrition).

46. A lack of vitamin C can cause scurvy and a.................. of vitamin B12 or copper , iron can cause anemia (deficient).

47. German cars are known for their..................... (rely).

48. We look forward to receiving your price................ (quote).

49. Payment will be effected on.................. of the goods. (receive)

50. A five per cent discount for regular customers is not really................(accept)

51. We are looking for a candidate with real............... capacities. (manage)

52. Let me introduce you to Helen, the management.............(assist)

53. It's tough being an.................. these days. The questions interviewers ask! (apply)

54. I could hit myself. I made the same mistake twice in.............(succeed)

55. Meeting other people, for me, is a basic............(need)

56. I usually have a sore head after a night of........................ drinking and smoking.(exceed)

57. They must have forgotten to add the........................ to this letter. (enclose)

58. Check if there is a........................... fee. (to cancel)

59 ............................... must be filed within 5 working days. (complain)

60. If your terms are.................. , we may consider placing regular orders. (satisfy)

1. _____wind = in the direction in which the wind is blowing a.cross b.up c. under d. down

2. _____terrain = Being or operating under the surface of the earth (in re sub un)

3. _____structure = a structure that is built on top of something mega over sub super

4. _____shore = on the land rather than at sea in on over up This exercise is brought to you by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6. _____sensitive = extremely physically sensitive to particular medicines, lights etc. (hyper mega out over)

9. _____law = to make something no longer legal by out over un

10. _____hold = look at or see somebody or something be over up with

11. _____genic = good-looking (on television) hyper hypo mega tele

13. _____carious = not safe or certain dis under pre un

15. _____beat = positive and enthusiastic up over out down

16. _____balance = lose your balance and fall im over un under

17. _____atomic = smaller than (or found in) an atom micro under in sub

18. _____affected = not loyal to your situation, organisation, belief etc. dis in un under

20. _____-board = fair and unconcealed above on over up

Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://a1-trandainghia.forumvi.com

word formation2
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang